UPAA-MB BURSARY Project Description and Selection Criteria
Open to all UNDERGRADUATE students in their FINAL year and enrolled in thesis subject.
Grantee will receive a one-time funding from the UPAA-MB (UP Alumni and Associates in Manitoba), Inc. The amount to be awarded shall depend on the number of qualified recipients.
- Submit Application Form. Click HERE to download.
- Applicants will be required to submit a Funding Proposal (max of 3 pages) to detail how the bursary funds will be used.
- Applicants must be in the final year and enrolled in his/her thesis subject.
- Applicants must have an STS tuition discount of PD80, FD, or FDS only.
- The student should have no disciplinary case pending nor any conviction.
- Recipient is required to accomplish return service for 40 hours during the semestral break.
- Short listed applicants will submit their thesis abstract with their advisor’s endorsement.
Deadline: 24 November 2015, Tuesday